Tuesday, August 14, 2012

10 things to be grateful

i read 'the magic' and it says we should always find things to be grateful for, so lets start by naming 10.

  1. for dad, for homecooked dinner and for satisfying my occassional cravings for durian and koi. for waking up early in e day just to make breakfast for me before i head to work.
  2. for being so tired tt when im home after work im usually comfortably dead on the bed.
  3. for mum, who placed a comforter or quilt or wadeva tts called such tt my bed feels lyk a hotel's bed now.
  4. for reeko, bcos when im overseas, i think of hugging him, and when i picture it, its as if im closer to home.
  5. for bb, for being there when i need him.
  6. for tango and skype which helped closed e distance btw me n my loved ones.
  7. for the extra off day, so i can have one more day to waste on myself.
  8. for my roster which allowed me to shop in seoul and a trip to hello kitty cafe.
  9. for dad/bb who nv fails to pick me up from airport so tt i nv have to take public transport home.
  10. for the weather now bcos its windy and that keeps the mozzies away.